Cut/Blend & Style With Extensions - LIVE ZOOM (January 16th, 2022 1pm-4pm)
Learn how to perfect the blend of extensions like a pro with our Live Cut/Blend & Styling with Extensions Course!
Have you ever had a client go from a drastically short cut to long extensions and you're like "so...how do I make this work seamlessly?" Don't sweat it - we got you covered! We will have you cutting/blending extensions like a pro in no time with our live how-to on Sunday January 16, 2022 from 1:00pm to 4:00pm.
Cutting & Blending extensions is an essential part of an extension service, to ensure that your client leaves with a seamless look - we want the " is she even wearing extensions?" factor! Follow along with owner, Miranda Furtado, as she guides you through effortless tips on how to create a perfect blend for different client situations! This class will cover two live model cut/blends plus learn how to re-create Love's In The Hair's famous Glam Waves and Beach Waves!
- Intro to cutting/blending techniques and tools needed
- 1 Live cut/blend of extensions on model with short/thick/blunt hair naturally
- 1 Live cut/blend of extensions on model with lots of layers/average hair texture naturally
- Tips and Tricks of different cut/blend techniques to achieve certain looks
- A complete rundown of what extensions methods work best for certain hairstyles
- 1 Live on model styling : Beach Waves
- 1 Live on model styling : Glam Waves
- Insider Love's In The Hair tips on how we do what we do!
EVERY PURCHASE COMES WITH A FREE KIT:
- Black Label Hair Razor (blade not included due to shipping safety protocols)
- Black Label Alligator Clips (pack of 4)
- Black Label Pin Curl Clips (pack of 4)
- Black Label After-Photo Boar Bristle Pro Brush
- Black Label Professional Carbon Fibre Anti-Static Metal-Tail Comb
- 1 Mini Color Wow Shine Spray
- 1 Mini Colour Wow Style On Steroids
- 1 Mini Colour Wow Strong Hold Hairspray
- Love's In The Hair Cut/Blend Certificate (digital copy emailed after course is complete)
* note: kits will be mailed out one week before the class*
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Just yourself and a notepad :)